Anonymous asked: 26, 34, 43
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
There was an animated version of Winnie-the-Pooh that I was very fond of..
34: How far can you throw a baseball?
Not particularly far, maybe a few yards? I can’t remember the last time I attempted it.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween?
There was one year that my mother very characteristically dressed me up as a princess. I was feeling creative, and it didn’t seem frightening enough to me at the time, so I shredded the bottom of the dress with scissors, and added dabs of ketchup for effect. It nearly gave my mother a heart attack.
…I’m sorry, Mother.
Anonymous asked: 2,7,9,24
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
All of them are delicious, but I suppose my preference is milk chocolate mocha?
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
I kept mostly to myself at that age, and I remember very little of my interactions with others.. but there was a time during one of my parents’ parties when I accidentally fell and slid down the length of the stairs. The adults were mostly concerned about me, but when I proved to be completely fine, most of them laughed about it. I was too ashamed in the moment to really recall now if the laughter was good-natured or not.
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
…I once unintentionally told someone to kill my own brother.
24: Backpacks or satchels?
Satchels, definitely. Though I often use an attache case myself.
- 1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
- 2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
- 3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
- 4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
- 5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
- 6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
- 7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
- 8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
- 9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
- 10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
- 11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- 12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
- 13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
- 14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
- 15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
- 16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
- 17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
- 18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
- 19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
- 20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
- 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
- 22: Which continents have you been on?
- 23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
- 24: Backpacks or satchels?
- 25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
- 26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
- 27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
- 28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
- 29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
- 30: The latest you've ever slept?
- 31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
- 32: Do you pick at scabs?
- 33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
- 34: How far can you throw a baseball?
- 35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
- 36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
- 37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
- 38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
- 39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
- 40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
- 41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
- 42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
- 43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
- 44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
- 45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
- 46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
- 47: City or nature person?
- 48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
- 49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
- 50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
elijah-brandt asked: I concur with that assessment. Would you provide another excuse to avoid work tomorrow night?
Certainly. After the day we are likely to have, we both may need it.
elijah-brandt asked: *grins* The noodle stand is a passable alternative to upscale tastes then?
*laughs* I would certainly say so. It also has the bonus of being completely free of ties to work, while an upscale restaurant is frequently.. not.
elijah-brandt asked: It was more than just a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet you, Vice ForeignMinister.
The pleasure was mine, Representative Brandt. I look forward to the chance for many more discussions with you. And if it includes a noodle stand again, I honestly would very much enjoy it.